Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-08-2012, 02:04 PM   #2896 (permalink)
Raging Eboue
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Raging Eboue Raging Eboue Raging Eboue Raging Eboue Raging Eboue Raging Eboue Raging Eboue
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deck the skyfalls View Post
check Entertainment > music forum. there was a thread with workout songs there. Other than that, if you're not going to the gym, are you asking for home workout music? running music? swimming music(how does that work?)?

I live in a city, I run around there. I like pop/techno music (something that can be on the background but I won't get distracted by it). I downloaded the "Dredd" soundtrack because it's dark and gritty and fits certain parts of Pittsburgh quite well.

motivational? I have some WWE songs (HHH, Lesnar, Edge) and then other victorious songs, feel good stuff.
I'm looking for home workout music pretty much, just something I can lift weights to. I'll have a look at the thread in the music forum and I might try and include some WWE themes in as they're pretty good motivational songs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass Shatters View Post
- My current workout playlist
Thanks for that, I'll have to check some of those out.

THE KING
Raging Eboue is offline   Reply With Quote