Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-08-2012, 01:50 PM   #2894 (permalink)
cesaro_ROCKS
I put the "W" in WWE!

cesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raging Eboue View Post
Any suggestions for good songs to work out to? Having to make my own playlist as I'm skipping the gym this month in favor of working out at home due to having a lot of family over.
check Entertainment > music forum. there was a thread with workout songs there. Other than that, if you're not going to the gym, are you asking for home workout music? running music? swimming music(how does that work?)?

I live in a city, I run around there. I like pop/techno music (something that can be on the background but I won't get distracted by it). I downloaded the "Dredd" soundtrack because it's dark and gritty and fits certain parts of Pittsburgh quite well.

motivational? I have some WWE songs (HHH, Lesnar, Edge) and then other victorious songs, feel good stuff.

The Swiss Superman
cesaro_ROCKS is online now   Reply With Quote