Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

View Single Post

Old 12-08-2012, 12:04 PM   #2028 (permalink)
Shepard
La vie est drôle

Shepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF Ballot
Default re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - Van Persieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Even after the halloween massacre I can't dislike Hughton. Just seems like an all around nice bloke. Same with Martinez. It'll be a sad day when he leaves wigan even though he deserves it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny_boy View Post
Can see Southampton pulling away from that Relegation group consisting of them, Villa, Wigan, Sunderland, Reading & Q.P.R, Reading and Rangers look diffinite for going down and I think Sunderland might just have enough to save themselves if they can get a decent player or two in January with Wigan getting relegated
We desperately need a partner for cattermole. I'd kill for someone like Diame. Fuck knows who's out there tho, foreign gems was Bruces thing, not :mon's

I said it before but we have a good defense and keeper and solid attacking line, then a non existant midfield. Colback tries but has no skill, Gardner can't tackle for shit and is useful just for the goals. I'd rather him at right back. Larssons not what he was last year either which is a shame. Cattermole is the only midfielder worth anything considering Vaughan's done something to massively offend O'Neill.

WESLEY BROWN back in training too. Last time this happened he fucked his knee again. Hope he can come back b/c he was godlike for the first few months for us. Totally surprised me how good he was.