Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-08-2012, 11:51 AM   #4800 (permalink)
DETECTIVE FUSCAL
Handing out the Devil's Share

DETECTIVE FUSCAL is a rep whoreDETECTIVE FUSCAL is a rep whoreDETECTIVE FUSCAL is a rep whoreDETECTIVE FUSCAL is a rep whoreDETECTIVE FUSCAL is a rep whoreDETECTIVE FUSCAL is a rep whoreDETECTIVE FUSCAL is a rep whoreDETECTIVE FUSCAL is a rep whoreDETECTIVE FUSCAL is a rep whoreDETECTIVE FUSCAL is a rep whoreDETECTIVE FUSCAL is a rep whore
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Actually forgot about the "through the door" option in cage matches . I don't like cage matches so I never play them myself.

Speaking of voice overs in AE... its nice that they use actual promos and shit from the time in the game... but fuck, could they turn the damn sound up on them? Vince's stuff in the Rock and Foley stories was the worst, could barely hear him over the obscene crowd levels. Same goes for entrance music too, actually. Most of the time I can't hear them over the crowd. Its nice that the crowd is louder in matches now and whatnot, but come on, I don't give a shit how loud they are during entrances . And at the same time, I missed all the noise during the dull as fuck Empty Arena match. That was boring as shit to play in silence, plus the actual match you had to do was crap. Moving around backstage isn't too great either. I was looking for the forklift and couldn't find it, then I randomly happened to move down and found another corridor. Wouldn't have seen it any other way.
DETECTIVE FUSCAL is online now   Reply With Quote