Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - i$e's Magical Music Megapost

View Single Post

Old 12-08-2012, 12:02 PM   #1017 (permalink)
Daredevil Jeff
The Beatles are bigger than Jesus

Daredevil Jeff is a HOF inducteeDaredevil Jeff is a HOF inducteeDaredevil Jeff is a HOF inducteeDaredevil Jeff is a HOF inducteeDaredevil Jeff is a HOF inducteeDaredevil Jeff is a HOF inducteeDaredevil Jeff is a HOF inducteeDaredevil Jeff is a HOF inducteeDaredevil Jeff is a HOF inducteeDaredevil Jeff is a HOF inducteeDaredevil Jeff is a HOF inductee
Default Re: i$e's Magical Music Megapost

i$e, I might try to write a few reviews for you. Can't really promise anything because I've never written reviews before so I'm not sure how they will turn out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGimmicksNeeded View Post
I know not many people will know them, and there's so many recommendations in the original post that you'd have to be dedicated to check them all out, so I'd just like to throw some weight behind Kerouac. Their final show is the only gig this year I genuinely regret missing. I've got everything they put out and still bought the discography LP as a back up. Such an influential band on the UK scene in recent years yet so underrated. Cold & Distant, Not Loving is a fantastic record and if you like heavy music or hardcore, you'd be doing yourself a disservice not listening to it at least once.
Well, I haven't heard of them before but I checked out Cold & Distant, Not Loving. Good recommendation, thanks. Ugh, 'final show'. Why do so many promising bands break up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by merry i$emas View Post
Sad to say 90% of people haven't even heard of Neil Young.
This seems to be true as sad as it sounds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanoi Cheyenne View Post
Best piece of advice my father ever gave me
"Son, there are certain times in a young mans life when absolutely nothing will do but a beer, a joint and a Neil Young album".
I hope to pass that on to my own kid oneday
I might have to do that too, if that's okay.

JOY~!
Daredevil Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote