Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Half-Life 2 is GAME OF THE DECADE

View Single Post

Old 12-08-2012, 10:32 AM   #14 (permalink)
cesaro_ROCKS
I put the "W" in WWE!

cesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Half-Life 2 is GAME OF THE DECADE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
So says VGAs....so yeah. Beat out Shadow of the Colossus, Arkham City, Red Dead Redemption, ME2, Portal, Wind Waker...can't remember what else was shown.

Anyways, TALK ABOUT HL2. ITS THE BEST GAME OF ALL-TIME!

Edit: Full list of nominees

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
Half-Life 2
World of Warcraft
Shadow of the Colossus
Wii Sports
BioShock
Portal
Mass Effect 2
Red Dead Redemption
Batman: Arkham City

lol Wii Sports
this is a fucking list and a half. I don't agree with Wind Waker, especially over Twilight Princess? but I agree with everything else on here. Of the century though, gotta throw in COD MW 1. It was important. Anyways...

I was running away form guards and into a train yard. I was running one way when I saw guards, so I turned around and went towards a force fielded tunnel. Suddenly, I heard a train coming; oh shit! I was freaking out! I looked around for any escape possible, and then I saw a crate I could move so I could jump up to a platform. I did it. I wasn't thinking of where to go in the game, I was reacting to almost dying it felt so natural it was awesome.

Who the fuck doesn't remember trying to get through Raveln Holm with only gravity gunning a buzz saw?

The Swiss Superman
cesaro_ROCKS is offline   Reply With Quote