Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Far Cry 3 reviews are flooding in.

View Single Post

Old 12-08-2012, 10:29 AM   #64 (permalink)
cesaro_ROCKS
I put the "W" in WWE!

cesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Far Cry 3 reviews are flooding in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIllusiveMan View Post
By the end of the game I had all the skills in all 3 trees. But I did clear out every Outpost, got all the Hidden Letters and Collect 60 Relics. Plus you get quite a bit of XP for doing the missions. I do know that once you finish the main story you can go back and do things that you may have missed.

Once you start to clear out the Outposts in the game you'll start to see less of them around those areas. When you look at the Map and see an area in red that's where you'll most likely find them.
this. I'm only like 4 missions in but I have like 8 skill points waiting. Can't see how I won't get them all. and there aren't many bad guys, I guess I clear outpost like a Boss.

Wish I could find some fucking Dingos!

The Swiss Superman
cesaro_ROCKS is offline   Reply With Quote