Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - History,Do you like it?

View Single Post

Old 12-08-2012, 05:02 AM   #33 (permalink)
GothicBohemian
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

GothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a push
Default Re: History,Do you like it?

Massive history fanatic right here.

I absolutely adore it. The older the better. I signed up for every history course I could shoehorn into my schedule at university; Ancient Roman/Greek, Renaissance and Medieval art history, Classical warfare and architecture, the history of the witch trials and pagan persecution, history of the Indigenous Peoples of North America, Medieval music, the theatre of Ancient Greece, society in feudal Japan...as long as it's pre-Industrial Revolution, I'll probably love it. I've kept every textbook too, and yes, I have bookshelves full of those 'coffee table' history books you find on sale racks.
GothicBohemian is offline   Reply With Quote