Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-08-2012, 04:21 AM   #4795 (permalink)
Prev
Learning to break kayfabe

Prev is an after thoughtPrev is an after thought
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkboy22 View Post
Finally got WWE 13 today and boy is Attitude Era mode a blast. I marked the fuck out when Kane made his debut lol. I'm currently at that part but boy is Taker kicking my ass everytime I try to wrap it up.

Oh and this year's game graphics are freaking good. It was one of my biggest fears actually as I found the previous 2 games (SVR 2011 and WWE 12) to look complete shit. But this year's game looks very good. Great attention to detail on tats and skin textures look real. Oh and sweat looks much better as well.

And perhaps the biggest improvement- the difficulty. I always play straight on legend because the other difficulties provide no challenge. Heck, even legend poses little challenge. But this year on legend difficulty, the A is really kicking my ass.
Just wait , after you finish AE mode issues with too easy AI will come up, for some reason AI is a lot more agressive in AE which makes it harder to play which i loved , in universe mode however even for a guy like me who didnt play any wrestling game since 06 there is absolutely no challenge even on legend , i can take out cena with otunga or something in like 4 minutes without running grapples , good thing is i found thread in THQ forums on how to make the game harder (slider set) and actually people suggested me to also turn off reversal help text and now im having better games , its more challenging , however im still winning more than losing. So dont get too excited , if you are interested in the sliders check here : http://wwe.thq.com/go/thread/view/13...&sdb=1&num=101 , note - dont use it before you finish your AE mode .
Prev is offline   Reply With Quote