Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-08-2012, 03:40 AM   #10399 (permalink)
#ROOT
Taking orders from THE MACHINE

#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by #PaulHeymanGuy View Post
We should all individually tackle a different series of matches for the holiday season. Could be a pretty damn fun idea, unless Cal tries to convince us that Austin-Taker had awesome chemistry, in which case I'd jump off the nearest dock with a cement block tied around my ankles.

PS: Kidding, love you cal
Nah, they only have like, 3 matches worth seeing, and a couple of genuine shit fests .

Also, plenty of Flair/Steamboat talk recently. Stop it. FLAIR VS WINDHAM is what ya'll should be watching and loving! Battle of the Belts II 1986 and World Wide Wrestling 1987 matches are both ahead of anything Flair and Steamboat did together .

Jericho/X-Pac matches were nothing special. Best they pulled out was probably ***1/4.