Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-08-2012, 03:14 AM   #10394 (permalink)
Yeah1993
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

Yeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowStopper '97 View Post
Yeah, I'm the same way. Can't watch something that long on my computer. And I have a pretty good sized screen. But I need that big-screen TV experience to take in a match for the first time. I feel like if I were to watch that match (or any good match) on a computer screen for the first time, I wouldn't be doing it justice. I am a very visual person, so maybe that's part of it. I have to see that match. Might try to put it on DVD sometime this weekend.
Small screen doesn't bother me. I watch stuff on a tiny portable DVD a lot. Same with quality. I'll watch anything regardless of quality as long as it's watchable. My toddlerhood (NOW A WORD) was fuzzy tapings of Sesame Street and Power Rangers. I do sort of agree with the bold part. I've watched matches on computer and actually wanted to turn it off because it was on a computer. I haven't re-watched them and might be underrating some of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by #PaulHeymanGuy View Post
We should all individually tackle a different series of matches for the holiday season. Could be a pretty damn fun idea,
I like this idea. I'll probably do Rey/Punk because they had plenty of matches, but I can't remember many of them and I want to watch more 2010 WWE. I remember Armageddon 2008, WM26 and SD 2/12/10. IDK how many else I've watched. I'd kinda like to do Rey/Jericho, Taker/Orton HHH/Big Show and Taker/Big Show, too. Fuck I'm at a point in my wrestling life where I'm up for anything. I've been watching random 2012 indies with guys I've never heard of lately and really digging it. Does someone have a random, out of the blue 2000s WWE feud/series that no one talks about? I'd like to do that. I've never seen the Paul London v Akio stuff, maybe I'll jump on that. Or something UMAGA did.

I dare sometime to do HHH/Michaels.

I've watched like every Punk/Cena at this point. Including house show ones (which were fun but didn't really GRAB me). Did people watch the 8/22/11 Raw one? That was really good shit.