Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-08-2012, 01:55 AM   #10391 (permalink)
Hayley Seydoux
Déesse de L'extase

Hayley Seydoux made the HOF BallotHayley Seydoux made the HOF BallotHayley Seydoux made the HOF BallotHayley Seydoux made the HOF BallotHayley Seydoux made the HOF BallotHayley Seydoux made the HOF BallotHayley Seydoux made the HOF BallotHayley Seydoux made the HOF BallotHayley Seydoux made the HOF BallotHayley Seydoux made the HOF BallotHayley Seydoux made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Yep. Not even gonna attempt to go find some hard gems via fan cams or whatnot.

Traditional lazy guy route. It only happened if it was on TV or PPV.

I need something to motivate me to watch WWE PPVs atm. I popped in Royal Rumble '06 to finish it (which is where I got the idea for Cena/Edge, see, it all comes together at the end) and I skipped the Rumble to watch the two championship bouts. Once they ended I had zero desire to sit through the longest Rumble match in history. Popped in a TNA DVD instead. I've been out of touch with watching WWE PPVs lately. It's either been matches from TV, old school WWF PPVs, or other promotions. Perhaps this project can help me get the urge to slam through WWE PPVs right now.

Have on tap: Rumble 06's rumble match, NWO '06, Cyber Sunday '06, Judgment Day '07, Extreme Rules 2011, & Vengeance 2011.

So with a less than enthusiastic approach to watching atm those could be sitting in my corner for a bit. I'm not gonna force it either. That ruins the enjoyment of watching in the first place.