Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2012, 11:54 PM   #4793 (permalink)
BEST FOR BUSINESS
The Man

BEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Online is annoying. 90% of the matches are laggy, glitchy, or filled with spammers or oped CAWs, then every time I actually get a great match going something bad happens.

For example I was just in a 6-man battle royal as Undertaker. Things were going great, surprisingly out of all 5 of us (and one AI) nobody was spamming running grapples or anything. Even the connect was fantastic, with no lag or anything at all. I wound up working with a Ryback guy, we kept helping each other out and using double team moves. Anyway it ended up as the two of us as the last two. We both got into opposite corners, and... the game froze for a split second, next thing I know Ryback teleports over to me with a roll-up and the little mini-game thing to break out never comes up. What an underwhelming finish.
BEST FOR BUSINESS is online now   Reply With Quote