Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2012, 10:55 PM   #10370 (permalink)
ShowStopper
Iím selfish. The ultimate goal has always been for me all by myself to be # 1.

ShowStopper is new to the CHATBOX CREWShowStopper is new to the CHATBOX CREWShowStopper is new to the CHATBOX CREWShowStopper is new to the CHATBOX CREWShowStopper is new to the CHATBOX CREWShowStopper is new to the CHATBOX CREWShowStopper is new to the CHATBOX CREWShowStopper is new to the CHATBOX CREWShowStopper is new to the CHATBOX CREWShowStopper is new to the CHATBOX CREWShowStopper is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Great points, guys. I honestly don't know which one is the best. I can honestly say I've gone through phases of preferring each match, and after awhile it changed to a different one in the trilogy. My favorite in that trilogy has changed numerous times. It's crazy. But like you guys say, you really can't go wrong with any of them. Whichever one someone prefers is perfectly reasonable and not crazy at all because all three are so damn great.