Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2012, 10:41 PM   #10366 (permalink)
Evan Stays TRIPPY
Still the GOAT

Evan Stays TRIPPY probably won't be missedEvan Stays TRIPPY probably won't be missedEvan Stays TRIPPY probably won't be missedEvan Stays TRIPPY probably won't be missedEvan Stays TRIPPY probably won't be missedEvan Stays TRIPPY probably won't be missedEvan Stays TRIPPY probably won't be missedEvan Stays TRIPPY probably won't be missedEvan Stays TRIPPY probably won't be missedEvan Stays TRIPPY probably won't be missedEvan Stays TRIPPY probably won't be missed
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

All three of them are in my top 7 North American matches ever, with COTC clocking in @ number two, CTR coming in @ number four, and Wrestlewar coming in @ number seven. Flair is GOD , and is probably in literally half of my overall top 25 matches ever

Tied for the greatest chemistry between two opponents ever. I have HBK-Taker BB @ # 1, WM XXV @ # 5, and WM XXVI @ # 8 ATM (although the list always seems to fluctuate). I'll give the slight nod to Flair-Steamboat however because I absolutely fucking LOVE the hour long match from 82 or 84 that's on Steamboat's DVD. Never saw the Landover match, even though I'd probably throw ***** at it because I'm a complete fucking mark for Steamboat-Flair.

"He's not the biggest. He was never the strongest. He was never the fastest. He was overlooked. He went in the sixth round. So with that being said, all of the intangibles that a quarterback is supposed to have, they overlooked it with him because it was burning from inside of him" - Ray Lewis on Tom Brady