Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Shield Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2012, 10:28 PM   #1623 (permalink)
swagger_ROCKS
SPICE/SWAG

swagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabsswagger_ROCKS is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: The Shield Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davion McCool View Post
He still wants BRYAN DANIELSONS HEAD. ON A STICK.

What you have to understand about Mox/Ambrose is that he tends to want incredibly violent things, for no good reason other than he wants them. That is his character. It's awesome.

He once wrestled a tag match against a team from the comedy american lucha company CHIKARA, that included their founder, Mike Quackenbush (the dude in my sig). As well as being famous as a master of 1000 holds and one of the finest technicians on the planet, Quackenbush has also brought a brand of family friendly, laid back silly wrestling to the current indie scene.

In a promo for this random match, Ambrose (then Moxley) screamed "I WANT TO KNOW WHAT MIKE QUACKENBUSH'S BLOOD TASTES LIKE. Because he couldn't tell you".

Now he is in WWE, I bet Ambrose is already pondering what Santino Morella's blood tastes like, or what noise Rey Misterio makes when you break one of his fingers. He likes to hurt people. He really, really likes it.
Just concentrated hate up this guy Rather Rey than Santino thou, because you know...

KARLA LOPEZ, THE HOTTEST MODEL/ACTRESS ALIVE. Sheamus, Swagger, Wade, Dixie, Cesaro, Sami, DB, RKO, Drew, Del Rio, Cody, Punk, AJ LEE / (STAY STRONG, JTG, AND DREW ) CHAMPviaDQ = Great GFX. Karla in Pink