Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2012, 09:38 PM   #10358 (permalink)
#BadNewsSanta
Ho!

#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowStopper '97 View Post
Crowd was good? I just watched it. It was absolutely dead outside of the announce table spot and the finish.

Edit: Ugh, I quoted the wrong comment, but you get my point. Crowd was awful for 90% of it. 5 stars is crazy. If that's 5, what is Flair/Steamboat? 10?
The Flair/Steamboat matches I really have to re-watch as it has been years... but I've gotta find the time. Had them all at *****, but I really do need to re-watch them as I honestly can't remember much about them at all. I'd put Taker/Angle above all them though from what I do remember.

Crowd wasn't great, but it wasn't awful either. They were fine throughout, and more than fine enough to only help the match, not hurt it.