Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2012, 09:11 PM   #10356 (permalink)
Choke2Death
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Choke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Griswold View Post
I can see where you're coming from with Raw but I'd put this year above it. I just couldn't get into anything Raw was doing after March in 2009 except for some tag team stuff in JeriShow, Legacy, DX and Henry/MVP.
I really don't know about that. This year has just been awful from every angle. Even the only good part of it (Road to WM) isn't what it's made out to be. Rock/Cena was disappointing with all the "Dwayne" and twitter bullshit, End of an Era was the three legends cutting the same promo every week and the rest of the stuff were completely irrelevant. They were coasting in the first two months then after Wrestlemania, Brock Lesnar kept things relevant for a while before things went to shit after Extreme Rules. It's not even mindless Punk hating, I just have had absolutely no reason to care about anything this year that didn't involve part-timers. Cena/Laurinaitis/Big Show was fucking boring, Punk's love triangle with AJ and Bryan was horrendous (not Punk's fault here, the angle was just awful), Raw 1000 was good but Punk's heel turn was the most underwhelming choice they could have made going forward. Because the "shooting" stuff was hot for one month back in 2011. Now, instead he became a one-dimensional whiner about demanding respect and since then, it's become a one-man show. Unfortunately, the one man it's centered around has not done anything worthy of making it watchable. I really think everyone who makes the cliché "I only watch for Punk" comment is hopeless.