Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Shield Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2012, 09:05 PM   #1594 (permalink)
Davion McCool
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Davion McCool needs to take rep more seriousDavion McCool needs to take rep more seriousDavion McCool needs to take rep more seriousDavion McCool needs to take rep more seriousDavion McCool needs to take rep more seriousDavion McCool needs to take rep more seriousDavion McCool needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: The Shield Discussion Thread

I cannot believe that right now WWE are showing promos for Ambrose at the start of the show, hyping him up in every segment and have thrust him into what is pretty much a PPV Main Event, against the currently most over babyface (albiet in a tag team).

I mean, I expected them to utilize him, but this is just wow. How they should have treated Punk from the start: like he's a big deal. The way they've handled all three has been fantastic. Only positive exposure, made them look threatening and gotten over their gimmick to the audience. WWE are acting too suspiciously competent here. This is normally the cue for them to fuck it all up. Let's hope we get a Winter of Ambrose before that inevitably happens!

I mark for (right now):

William Regal
CM Punk
Mike Quackenbush
Dean Ambrose
Cesaro
Daniel Bryan
Paige
Bad News Barrett

Infinite marking and endless love for:

Eddie Guerrero
Larry Sweeney