Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2012, 08:41 PM   #10351 (permalink)
Brye
BADA BOOM! REALEST GUYS IN THE ROOM

Brye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stocking Filled w/HAYLEY JOY~! View Post
Same here. Reigns has impressed me already. Hopefully he's fairly capable in the ring.

Cesaro is legit and Christian is nuts at how well he meshes with most people. Nothing with Mysterio & Cesaro yet. I was putting that match over with some other folk yesterday. It has to happen. Danielson/Cesaro plz. Like I said last time, avoid a headlock and we'll be all good.

I miss Burchill too. I'm a fan. HELMS. Always be a mark for him. He'll never return. Almost certain of that. I'll enjoy what I got at the very least. Christian was so unreal that year. The only match of his I thought was underwhelming or not friggin awesome was vs Dreamer at Night of Champions. Which was odd since all of his other matches with Dreamer elevated Tommy to a higher level. Something about that NOC match was the opposite. One meh singles match out of an entire year though. So that's pretty amazing.

I can't believe I forgot to plug GOLDUST. AHHHH. I fail at life.
I feel like a Cesaro/Mysterio feud could elevate Cesaro so much. Rey Rey still has tons of credibility.

Thought Burchill was hilarious as the pirate but then he came back even better as a heel. He was sort of delegated to jobbing in ECW but his matches were still usually fun. I don't know if I ever saw Christian/Dreamer from NOC. As a matter of fact, I think I've only seen Punk/Hardy from that show. Their other matches were good though, I agree there. I found the original ECW pretty damn fun, but I couldn't be happier with how ECW turned out when it got revived. Such a nice alternative, but not the alternative everyone was expecting.

I miss the occasional Goldust match out of nowhere. Now we get it with Regal though.

Panthers - Red Sox - Nuggets

Click here for my BTB!