Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

NATE > Knicks

348K views 9K replies 149 participants last post by  Magic 
#1 ·
Season starts tonight!

New season = new thread.

Get your predictions in and what not. Some of you have done that already in the off-season thread.

Tonights predictions:

Wizards at Cavs
Celtics at Heat
Mavs at Lakers

#2,691 ·
Re: NBA Thread: 12/13 Season - Are the Warriors for real?

What fucking vision

#2,695 ·

another Heat/Thunder game in which the Thunder get screwed due to a no call, although the refs did let them play quite a bit so I guess it was fine. Good game, fun to watch, but it feel as intense as the Knicks/Lakers for whatever reason.

#2,696 ·

Two great games, enjoyed NYK/LAL more tho.

Nash is fucking awesome. Gives them another creator, takes pressure off of Kobe and can come up big in the clutch. Gasol played decent too even if his stats weren't impressive and Dwight had a good game defensively (looked active). I also want to see Gasol operate at the elbow more and see more of that Pau/Dwight PnR. I don't think a lot of teams can game plan for that since its a very rare play and its unusual to see someone like Gasol create from the screen and roll. Dwight is really good at finishing with his athleticism so it can work out. KOB gonna KOB. On NYK's side, Melo is fucking epic to watch when he's in the zone. Dat 3rd quarter. JR played solid too, made some really tough shots. Still wanna see how Amare fits in with the team.

#2,709 ·

My All-Star predictions so far...

East:
Rondo/Kyrie/Holiday
Wade/George
LeBron/Pierce
Melo/Bosh
KG/Horford/Noah

West:
CP3/Westbrook/Parker
Kobe/Harden
Durant
Griffin/Z-Bo/Lee/Love
Dwight/Duncan

#2,726 ·

My All-Star predictions so far...

East:
Rondo/Kyrie/Holiday
Wade/George
LeBron/Pierce
Melo/Bosh
KG/Horford/Noah

West:
CP3/Westbrook/Parker
Kobe/Harden
Durant
Griffin/Z-Bo/Lee/Love
Dwight/Duncan
how do the Celtics, a team one game over 500, deserve three all starsÉ :kobe

And fuck Kobe/Dwight, METTA deserves it more. :artest

#2,712 ·

Hate watching espn and have them constantly talk about Kobe having the most points on Christmas. Its almost like in baseball where I think they say Jeter has the most hits in the postseason. Of course if you have the most games on that day your gonna have the most points. He is only averaging 25 on that say still less than the Big O's 31ppg on that day.

#2,716 ·

He's a defensive machine but he anchors an average defense...

And of course he shoots a high percentage, he's a 7 footer that rarely shoots outside of the paint and doesn't take that many contested shots in the paint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.