Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Atheists

Thread: Atheists
View Single Post

Old 12-07-2012, 07:44 PM   #384 (permalink)
Choke2Death
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Choke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
What can I say,I really hate cults like christianity and islam.Hell most of the people I'm subscribed to on youtube are people talking against religion,I'm not joking when I say I dislike christianity and islam.I even watch sheik speeches and religious videos to know more.I've actually convinced like 3 people to become agnostics "former muslims" so its sometimes worth it and hey,Religious morons are funny.
Didn't you tell me just a couple of weeks ago that you have nothing against religion? (not that I believed you)