Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - World Heavyweight Champion Big Show vs. Sheamus – Chairs Match
View Single Post
post #26 of (permalink) Old 12-07-2012, 08:41 PM
VladMan2012
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Re: World Heavyweight Champion Big Show vs. Sheamus – Chairs Match

Sounds like a good final match to end this feud. The two previous pay-per-view matches between Big Show and Sheamus have been better than expected thus far, and have went beyond all of our expectations (come on now, admit it). When this feud was first announced, I had knew from the get-go that it would've been a snooze-fest, but boy oh boy was I exttremely surprised/impressed with their very first match-up. As much as I can't stand either one of them, I have to tell it like it is, their match at Hell in a Cell was easily match of the night, and their second encounter Survivor Series was pretty rock solid. Still think a Last Man Standing would've been more fitting for their final battle (and since I've never been a fan of the Chairs Match concept ever since it was first brought up), but whatever.

As far as my predictions go, I'm expecting Show to retain his World Heavyweight Championship. From what I've heard, they're reportedly planning a WrestleMania 29 match between him and Ryback (who I could my house on will win next year's Royal Rumble) for the strap, and I can totally envision this happening.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome