Wrestling Forum banner

Official Final Resolution 2012 Discussion

34K views 697 replies 105 participants last post by  ErrybodyTaps 
#1 · (Edited)

impactwrestling.com said:
TNA Wrestling and Direct Auto Insurance present Final Resolution, live on Sunday December 9th, at 8pmET/5pmPT on Pay-Per-View (PPV) and for the first time, also in Spanish through iN DEMAND’s PPV en Español on cable. The three-hour show, which broadcasts from Universal Studios in Orlando Florida, features all of your favorite IMPACT WRESTLING Superstars including Jeff Hardy, Hulk Hogan, Sting, Chavo Guerrero, Hernandez, Kurt Angle, AJ Styles, Bobby Roode, Rob Van Dam, James Storm, Samoa Joe, and many more!

MAIN EVENT: WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
Bobby Roode vs. Jeff Hardy (champion)

ONE FINAL TIME
Christopher Daniels vs. AJ Styles

Bully Ray vs. Austin Aries

8 MAN TAG TEAM MATCH
Aces & Eights vs. Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, Garett Bischoff & Wes Brisco

WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
Matt Morgan & Joey Ryan vs. Chavo Guerrero & Hernandez (champions)

X DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
Kenny King vs. Rob Van Dam (champion)

KNOCKOUTS CHAMPIONSHIP
Mickie James vs. Tara (champion)

See less See more
2 7
#34 ·
With 7 matches on the card and Storm injured(when it looked like he would face Kazarian), I don't see them adding an impromptu match that makes sense. So how about giving AJ/Daniels more than 20 minutes to try and top their Last Man Standing Match? And more time to Aries/Ray III and Roode/Hardy VI would be nice.

#43 ·
It really is like Hogan & Savage at this point as I can only recall Daniels beating AJ in the Impact match last year that sparked Daniels' heel turn. Other than that, I am pretty sure AJ has won them all. Once you throw mutliman matches and tag matches into play, that gives Daniels a couple more wins, but also gives a ton to AJ.

#50 · (Edited)
Theses are Amazing they really are :)

------------------------------

Anyway as for the PPV Card seems good

X Division Title
RVD Vs King - Unless one of them turns heel preferably RVD I'm not really interested in this match but whatever probably be a good opener I expect

KO's Title
Tara Vs Mickie James - The match will be better than the normal Ko's match but tbh this match will be all the Tara and Mickie's Asses for me lol as for the Winner,Can't see James losing so

8 Man Tag
A N 8's Vs Team Tna - Brisco and Bischoff will screw Joe and Angle one way or another its that Plan and simple

Tag Titles
Morgan/Ryan Vs Chavo/Hernandez - Morgan and Ryan are cool but shouldn't be tag team but I could see them winning the titles so match will be alright I guess

Bully Vs Aires(Double DQ) - :cheer :mark: :mark: :mark: That is all

One Last Time
AJ Vs Daniels - It better be the last time lol will be a good match hopefully Daniels gets the last laugh :)

World Title
Hardy Vs Roode - Roode paid off the A N 8's to attack Hardy on Impact so maybe just maybe with the Referee getting accidently knocked out the A N 8's will do Roode another favour after another pay off and destroy Hardy,leaving him for the easy 1 2 3 for Roode...Probably wont happen but I can Dream lol

Should be another good PPV from Tna :)

#52 ·
Results I want:
Roode wins title
Daniels wins match(cause AJ gets screwed by Storm)
Aces/8s win cause of the reason most people on here are saying
Kenny King wins X-Division title
Bully Ray wins

I don't care bout knockouts match, or tag titles match,

There's no way that Roode is leaving with the title tonight.

#55 ·
Not happening, Hardy retains.

#58 ·
Alright, I gave in and ordered. $44.99 for the HD feed.

Well done TNA, fifth PPV I have paid for this year; Lockdown, Destination X, Slammiversary, and Bound for Glory before this one.

I have no problem paying when the company is putting on good shows and the matches interest me because the feuds have been meaningful. Hoping this will be as good as Final Battle next Saturday.

#59 ·
^For ROH's sake I hope it's not.

#64 ·
Roode making that ppv money.

#65 ·
TNAWrestling.com said:
Aces & Eights vs Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, Garett Bischoff & Wes Brisco
Are you fucking kidding me? Jesus Christ. :lol Have Aces and Eights even revealed four guys yet? Or is it still just Festus & D-Von Dudley? Are they going to have two guys wrestling in masks or are the other two guys just going to be Garett Bischoff & Wes Brisco? :lol I can't...

#67 ·
Aries vs Armbreaker?
Bound For Glory?
Wearing masks in ring isn't that special since... 1940?

fuck this, I'm wasting my time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.