Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Funniest Quotes of WWF/WWE

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2012, 06:54 PM   #52 (permalink)
CHAIN GANG DONNACHA
VICE CAPTAIN

CHAIN GANG DONNACHA is new to the CHATBOX CREWCHAIN GANG DONNACHA is new to the CHATBOX CREWCHAIN GANG DONNACHA is new to the CHATBOX CREWCHAIN GANG DONNACHA is new to the CHATBOX CREWCHAIN GANG DONNACHA is new to the CHATBOX CREWCHAIN GANG DONNACHA is new to the CHATBOX CREWCHAIN GANG DONNACHA is new to the CHATBOX CREWCHAIN GANG DONNACHA is new to the CHATBOX CREWCHAIN GANG DONNACHA is new to the CHATBOX CREWCHAIN GANG DONNACHA is new to the CHATBOX CREWCHAIN GANG DONNACHA is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: The Funniest Quotes of WWF/WWE

Oh and basically everything Jericho has ever said

"You've got a man beast....and a hose beast" to Rhyno and Steph

"I spent my childhood....in Canada...I grew up....in Canada....I became everything that I am today...in Canada.....man I'm glad I moved to the States cuz Canada SUCKS"

"Kirk Angel"

"Let the boobies hit the floor"

Jericho advising Vince about how Vince can improve his entrance song
"But it does need an update, maybe more of a rock, heavy metal type of an edge like...NO CHANCE, NO CHANCE IN HELL...YEAH...OOOH" then tries it in Scat "No Chance sca-da-da-da-da-di-di-di-di-di-didity-didity-didity..DOI.........DOI"
CHAIN GANG DONNACHA is offline   Reply With Quote