Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dolph Ziggler vs John Cena - Ladder Match

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2012, 06:00 PM   #81 (permalink)
JigsawKrueger
Working on my abs

JigsawKrueger needs to make some friendsJigsawKrueger needs to make some friendsJigsawKrueger needs to make some friendsJigsawKrueger needs to make some friendsJigsawKrueger needs to make some friendsJigsawKrueger needs to make some friendsJigsawKrueger needs to make some friendsJigsawKrueger needs to make some friendsJigsawKrueger needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official John Cena vs. Dolph Ziggler Ladder Match Discussion

I'm assuming this match will close the show. I also think Cena will defeat Ziggler to win the world title, after DZ cashes in during the chairs match.

This may seem like Ziggler is being buried at the expense of SuperCena - but what else would you expect from WWE? In the kayfabe world, Dolph is Mr Perfect to Cena's Hulk Hogan. And Hogan buried Perfect at every opportunity. Furthermore, they didn't hesitate to feed Miz, Barrett, Del Rio etc to John. Why would they treat Dolph any differently?

Also, they often close the December PPV with a babyface win. Ryback was losing to Punk; The Shield was probably going over Orton and Hell No; Cesaro is going over Truth. Logically, Ziggler was going over Show/Sheamus. There HAS to be a babyface win somewhere.

Plus, it gives them the chance of a teaser showdown between Cena and Rock - both as world champions - at the Royal Rumble or the night after.
JigsawKrueger is offline   Reply With Quote