Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2012, 06:00 PM   #2889 (permalink)
cesaro_ROCKS
I put the "W" in WWE!

cesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass Shatters View Post
I was never a big fan of the standard APFT, and was really impressed with the new combat fitness test that they were putting out. It had stuff like litter drags and ammo carry runs (think farmer's carry), and "point, engage and move" type event for time. I think that this is the one that should be held to standard for every Soldier considering it is far more practical for actual patrols and the sort.
this is why I asked. Last October before I left Camp Lemmonier (Djibouti, Africa) I saw all the NG dirt bags doing new shit that looked cool and not like stupid exercise. Plus at Fort Jackson, there were pullup bars EVERYWHERE!!! it was awesome. I was there for like 2 weeks, but since we were doing the NARMY training, I got to do pullups with IBA on. Ah man, I was a beast when I left.

The Swiss Superman
cesaro_ROCKS is offline   Reply With Quote