Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Final Resolution 2012 Discussion
View Single Post
post #19 of (permalink) Old 12-07-2012, 06:46 PM
Shepard
La vie est drôle

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Re: Official Final Resolution 2012 Discussion

MAIN EVENT: WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
Bobby Roode vs. Jeff Hardy (champion)

Trying really hard tocare about this but gettingnowhere. Hardy wins, I don't think Roode can drag a good match out of him but hey, I'd gladly be surprised. Doubt it'll top the Aries' matches.

ONE FINAL TIME
Christopher Daniels vs. AJ Styles

Only really invested in this if Daniels wins. It's the perfect time for it to FINALLY happen but I just get the feeling TNA are gonna LOL NOPE us and have AJ stand tall.

Bully Ray vs. Austin Aries

Like the only real reason to care about this. Aries works better as the heel imo so there's every chance they up their game from Sacrifice. If this gets more time than that match (which was my major gripe with it really) and its hogan free then
8 MAN TAG TEAM MATCH
Aces & Eights vs. Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, Garett Bischoff & Wes Brisco

Don't care, Aces win b/c why not. Keep them strong and all

WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
Matt Morgan & Joey Ryan vs. Chavo Guerrero & Hernandez (champions)

Highly likely to be a trainwreck of a match with the only possible shining light being Ryan and Morgan winning. Mainly because it keeps Morgan out of the upper card, gives Ryan a belt and also restricts half the time Morgan actually has to wrestle. But yeah this has 3 atrocious guys and one okay guy. Pass.

X DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
Kenny King vs. Rob Van Dam (champion)

I'd like King to win but its ROB VAN DAM so probably not. Hopefully something half decent though, Zema Ion got something out of him so why not Kenny

KNOCKOUTS CHAMPIONSHIP
Mickie James vs. Tara (champion)

Legit haven't seen one promo or interaction between those two so im guessing tara retains for the hell of it. Also Velvets back (sigh)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clique View Post
It's going to be fun seeing Aries & Bully reverse roles from their Sacrifice match in May. That match was extremely good and physical and this match should maintain that physicality although the story is much different. I predict Aries to get a cheat victory.
It's Aries trying to get in Bully's head again but for totally different reasons. The story behind this is real solid and has Aries in a cocky role and Bully wanting to pulverise him, much like Sacrifice but at the same time everything's changed. Seriously hoping they just get the time to go out there and tear the house down because it's not like the ppv is accomplishing anyway, at least give me a MOTYC and no Hogans. plz

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome