Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Final Resolution 2012 Discussion

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2012, 05:27 PM   #17 (permalink)
Clique
✯✯✯ FLAWLESS

Clique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESS
Default Re: Official Final Resolution 2012 Discussion

The card has been updated. The image for Bully/Aries was screwy so it's not here but that doesn't matter. As previous posters mentioned earlier, Hardy/Roode and Styles/Daniels will be the obvious highlights of the show. I willing to bet this show WILL NOT bet the final time Styles and Daniels face each other one on one. So much history with that feud and many quality wrestling matches. Some of the best in TNA history. I'm sure they will work hard to produce the goods once again.

This video was added too:

As for match predictions

Hardy over Roode. Hardy will probably hold the championship to Lockdown at least imo. This main event should be very good and I'm thinking better than their other matches this past year.

Daniels over AJ. Daniels picking up the victory can add more fuel to AJ's frustrations on his recent lack of success. I wouldn't be surprised if Kaz and Storm were involved. If AJ is eventually turning heel, Storm seems like the obvious feud since it was Storm in fact who defeated AJ last month at Turning Point to keep him from getting a World title match for a year.

It's going to be fun seeing Aries & Bully reverse roles from their Sacrifice match in May. That match was extremely good and physical and this match should maintain that physicality although the story is much different. I predict Aries to get a cheat victory.

I can see Aces & 8s gaining another sneaky victory over the TNA guys although it could go either way. No matter the decision I would like to see another reveal from A&8. It'll probably just be Al Snow or D-Lo.

Happy to see Kenny King get some TV and PPV time this week. I want him to win the X-Division title and have some substantial feuds with it but I think RVD is going over, and King goes back to sidelines unfortunately.

Not really looking forward to the tag titles match but I predict the Chavo/Hernandez run to continue a bit more. Morgan will continue his beef with Hogan on Impact.

Mickie wins the Knockouts Title, ends feud with Tara at the close of the year and moves on to Velvet Sky.

Could be a decent show.