Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Australian radio hosts impersonate the Queen, leading to apparent suicide.

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2012, 05:27 PM   #33 (permalink)
DoubleDeckerBar
Asking Meltzer to rate my matches

DoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a push
Default Re: Australian radio hosts impersonate the Queen, leading to apparent suicide.

Obviously the aftermath of this was a tragedy but I think the criticism the two aussies are getting is unjust, it was just an innocent prank, and an obvious one at that. It's not like they called up intending to do anything to drive somebody to suicide, it was harmless, they were probably expecting to be politely told to fuck off.

The nurse that killed herself was the one that answered the phone anyway, not the one who actually divulged the info about Kate.
I realise where they're going and that WWE will push Roman Reigns straight to the top. However for me, Dean Ambrose is by far the most talented in that group and I think eventually if they just give him the spotlight then he's going to shine. As soon as he touches a mic everyone else can just sit down as he's magic on it. So It remains to be seen, I think they're all talented but to me Dean was the star of that group. I think Roman looks like the star of that group but I don't think he's nearly as talented as Dean.

- Batista
DoubleDeckerBar is offline   Reply With Quote