Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 12/7 Smackdown, Main Event & SMS Spoilers

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2012, 05:15 PM   #69 (permalink)
Chicago Warrior
Plotting time travel mission.

Chicago Warrior probably won't be missedChicago Warrior probably won't be missedChicago Warrior probably won't be missedChicago Warrior probably won't be missedChicago Warrior probably won't be missedChicago Warrior probably won't be missedChicago Warrior probably won't be missedChicago Warrior probably won't be missedChicago Warrior probably won't be missedChicago Warrior probably won't be missedChicago Warrior probably won't be missed
Default Re: Main Event +SMS+Smackdown 12/7 Spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osize10 View Post
I hear you...D Bry eating the easy pin would be a "really?" moment, especially after the year he put together. The devotion he shows just doesn't warrant that treatment. However the e have once again booked into an unpredictable corner. I wouldn't be surprised if a swerve is in the cards. Something like Kane turning on Bryan, orton getting involved, the shield abandoning or gaining a member, or cm punk making an appearance.

The only way this match can end with a "clean" pin is if someone takes a monstrous bump. That someone could be D Bry, which would be much better booking than Bryan eating an easy pin.
A pin over Kane would be more credible to the shield than a pin over Daniel Bryan, just by the way they are currently booked. Oh and WWE better watch out with the guys that they have let pin Daniel Bryan easily over the past month. Both Cody Rhodes and Rey Mysterio are out apparently and both ironically beat Daniel Bryan in under 3 minutes on RAW clean, I smell a conspiracy.

By poster posse
Chicago Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote