Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - I feel small.

Thread: I feel small.
View Single Post

Old 12-07-2012, 04:09 PM   #21 (permalink)
kregnaz
Da Warthog!

kregnaz probably won't be missedkregnaz probably won't be missedkregnaz probably won't be missedkregnaz probably won't be missedkregnaz probably won't be missedkregnaz probably won't be missedkregnaz probably won't be missedkregnaz probably won't be missedkregnaz probably won't be missedkregnaz probably won't be missedkregnaz probably won't be missed
Default Re: I feel small.

That's the beauty of it, we all are insignificant little tiny meatbags who don't matter the slightest to the universe. Gives me far more pleasure and joy for life knowing that, than assuming we are the pinnacle of everything, the most important thing in the universe and choosen by god/gods/xenu/snakes in spaceships/whatever made up attempt to give "us" the feeling of supremacy over everything.

We are absolutely nothing in the universe, and yet that nothing is so full of beauty, that the thought alone of the rest of the universe and what else is in there is absofuckingmindblowinglyhellyeahwooooooo beautiful!