Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Funniest Quotes of WWF/WWE

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2012, 03:45 PM   #37 (permalink)
L-DOPA
I'll never be lonesome again.

L-DOPA is getting a pushL-DOPA is getting a pushL-DOPA is getting a pushL-DOPA is getting a pushL-DOPA is getting a pushL-DOPA is getting a pushL-DOPA is getting a pushL-DOPA is getting a pushL-DOPA is getting a pushL-DOPA is getting a pushL-DOPA is getting a push
Default Re: The Most Funny Quotes of WWF/WWE?

Okay these are WCW one's but too funny not to mention.

Ric Flair as the president of WCW has some hilarious quotes:

Ric Flair to Sting: "STING GET DOWN HERE DAMMIT IM THE PRESIDENT! DON'T BE FLYING AROUND WITHOUT TELLING ME! GET DOWN HERE!"

Ric Flair: "I AM RIC FLAIR, THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!" Mene Gene: "No no no...WCW!" Flair: "WCW!"

Some other notables:

Kurt Angle: "Heck I've even tried fertilizer!"

The Rock: "1 ....2....IT DOESN'T MATTER IF THE ROCK COUNTS TO THREE!"

The Rock to Angle: "Earlier tonight, you said it doesn't matter who the 4 participants are in tonights fatal 4 way match up?"..."Did you say that?" Angle: "I sure di- Rock: "IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO YOU SAY DOESN'T MATTER!"

My favourite Rock catchphrase and those 2 are some of the funniest ones as well as the one with Billy Gunn and God.

CM Punk on commentary: "You spilled my diet soda!"

Booker T on commentary: "Duh hip bone's connected to duh tail bone!"

Jerry Lawler on Mankind falling through the cell: "That's it he's dead!" shouldn't laugh but the way he says it has me in hysterics.

Those are some of my favourites.

I'm a Laura Stevenson guy
L-DOPA is offline   Reply With Quote