Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Funniest Quotes of WWF/WWE

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2012, 02:38 PM   #35 (permalink)
theidealstranger
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

theidealstranger 501 - 1000theidealstranger 501 - 1000theidealstranger 501 - 1000theidealstranger 501 - 1000theidealstranger 501 - 1000theidealstranger 501 - 1000
Default Re: The Most Funny Quotes of WWF/WWE?

You call yourself a gorilla, yet you come out here and hee-haw like a jack ass! - Stone Cold referring to Gorilla Monsoon

And from Macho Man promos:

Dusty Rhodes, do you think you're what our forefathers were thinking about when they thought up the American Dream? Ooooh, yeah, I don't think so

And from Jesse Ventura:

I don't remember the exact wordings but from Jesse Ventura while commentating on Ivan Putski's match while his opponent claims his hair was pulled to the referee:

"Ofcourse he pulled his hair. My head used to be full of hair till i got into the ring with him"

And from the king of funny quotes, Piper:

"Ric Flair, you once called me a woman. Well, what I want to know is, how does it feel to get beat by a woman?"

"Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions."

"I'm so quick, I could spit in the wind, duck, and let it hit the old lady behind me!"

"I'm the reason Hulk Hogan lost his hair!"

Roddy Piper on Jim Duggan :
"Does the tongue hanging out help his balance?"

"I walk so fast, I talk so fast, I could turn the light off and be in bed before the room's dark!"

"When you were young did your mommy and daddy place the swing too close to the wall?"

"Your stupidity is something you're born with."

Spoiler for TIMBER!:
theidealstranger is offline   Reply With Quote