Wrestling Forum banner

STING RETURNS ON 1/3/13

49K views 349 replies 174 participants last post by  Colonel_Slapnuts 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
#92 ·
Re: 1/3/13

With it saying "Their" it makes it sound like a group is coming. Or it could be one guy going after a group.

Abyss is the logical choice here, with Joseph gone now. He will come back after Aces and Eights.

If it's a group coming in, IDK. Maybe a Hardcore event? ECW revival, as much as that makes me cringe.

#100 ·

I hope its not sting, we just finally got him off tv, i know i might be the minority on this but i just find him unbearable at this point. I marked out in 2006 when he returned and what not and i was all for him getting a second run, but my goodness they built everything around him for so long....he is like cena and hogan with face paint.

Plus it would be a great chance to bring in some new talent, AAA has a PLETHORA of great talents with incredible gimmicks at their disposal

#102 ·

Someone needs to work on abyss mask design.

#105 ·

Look I think it was the impact after turning point. The commentators were announcing something, then the screen went fuzzy and you cud hear someone laughing. Then the text came. It only happened for 15 secs. I think a lot of people just missed it or didn't care but it's driving me crazy.

#108 ·

Look I think it was the impact after turning point. The commentators were announcing something, then the screen went fuzzy and you cud hear someone laughing. Then the text came. It only happened for 15 secs. I think a lot of people just missed it or didn't care but it's driving me crazy.
It was for a video game. The Halo 4 trailer was "interrupting" shows and playing.

#110 ·

i hope they dont bring in another stable to feud with A&8s
i would like sting to return in a better shape
Oh yeah..i am a sting mark

#115 ·

Just for once i'd love to be suprised.

Please no Sting or Abyss or any other TNA alumni.
Yeah it would be boring as fuck if it's CM Punk 8*D

#121 ·

Nostalgia trip, back in 2005 every TNA promo had a nuclear bomb explosion with don west marking out in the background.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.