Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Is Ziggler just glorified jobber of WWE?
View Single Post
post #74 of (permalink) Old 12-07-2012, 02:12 PM
Real Deal
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Re: Is Ziggler just glorified jobber of WWE?

Vince has another Shawn Michael sitting in his locker room...in Dolph Ziggler. That's not saying Dolph is better than Shawn at anything, or at his level yet, but if you were to go search for the closest thing to HBK on the roster, it's Ziggler.

As I stated in another post, this AJ storyline could be golden for Dolph. If he lands AJ as a valet, I'm going to immediately think Vince and creative are thinking the same thing I am. AJ can be a nutcase. She falls in love easily. She's not Sensational Sherri, but to Dolph, she can be.

I'm not saying Vince should have AJ carry a heart-shaped mirror around for Dolph, but just imagine the possibilities there. Ziggler can also adopt the Sweet Chin Music (he still does it from time to time, even stomps the mat in house shows, although I wouldn't want him to do that on TV or in a PPV).

As far as being a jobber goes...that word has been abused over the years. So has the term "buried." JTG is a true jobber. Ziggler is far, far from that.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome