Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2012, 01:06 PM   #2883 (permalink)
sharkboy22
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

sharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a push
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Hey guys, it's skinny fuck me again. Ok, so i started to lift really seriously back in September. Now, I'm doing this at home. All I have is a barbell and a bench. So my exercises consist of variations to bench press, barbell curls, bent over barbrell reps, squats and the bench machine has a leg exercise thing attached to it.

I started off benching 40lbs, now I'm at 50. Started off curling 20lbs, now I can get 2 good sets out of 25lbs and then finish up with some 20s. Bent over rows went up from 25lbs to 30lbs. Squats went from 25lbs to 30lbs.

And I know it's only 3 months but I'm lifting more right, so shouldn't my body reflect that a little? I'm expecting too like John Cena over night here but to me I haven't made a single damn gain in size since Spetmeber. So when the hell would it start to look like I actually do start working out? I've seen people make some damn good progress in 3 months (people that I actually know) so what the fuck's the problem with me?