Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2012, 11:28 AM   #3274 (permalink)
Booze
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Booze is an after thoughtBooze is an after thought
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffy Byro View Post
I actually like the whole Hollywood idea of Rock kidnapping the belt and taking it back to hollywood, he could take it on talkshows and talk smack about Cena & the WWE on the RTWM.
This idea is fucking genius.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock316AE View Post
I don't see what people thought was going to happen for the build up, we knew Rock was going to be on 2-3 RAWs months ago, only thing is I thought he was going to return at the 20 years special instead of the week before. No idea why he's not booked for this show if they want to make it big, 20 years should be a bigger deal than 1000 episodes IMO.

But anyway, Rock's first appearance should be talking about what happened and hyping the Rumble, then in the main event segment giving Punk a Rock Bottom to get the GTS out of the way. Then in 2 weeks you can have a final promo between them with Rock selling how much the title means to him and after 10 years he has a chance to win it again. Kinda like he did before WM28 when he said that for 8 years the first question people asked him was when he is coming back.

A cool spot can be Rock doing a random run-in in his first appearance, something like that:

1:00

"Stronger than a Bear. Faster than a Buck" - Legit :Rock
Notice how quick and agile he is here? Hope he gets back to that. He was far too slow/bulky against Cena.
Booze is offline   Reply With Quote