Wrestling Forum banner

Dec. 21st, 2012

29K views 390 replies 168 participants last post by  ABAS 
#1 ·
So, do any of you believe something will happen?

I was big on looking this stuff up 3 to 4 years ago, and every now and then still do because its interesting to read this kind of stuff. There has been alot of theories. The main one, the end of the world, many disasters in the process.

Some other theories include Planet X Nibiru colliding with earth causing disaster, Visitors from outer space finally revealing themselves to us, the return of Jesus Christ, and some even believe something spiritual will take place. Some sort of evolving.

I don't know what to believe. Part of me says nothing will happen, but another part of me says who knows? This is the most hyped prophecy date in a while with Jan 1st 2000 being close, or even 6-6-06. What is your take on all of this?

Reactions: WWE Jaiden DBZ
#81 ·
Nothing will happen over than it being a huge shopping day.

#98 ·
Nothing will happen which will cause everyone to then dismiss and pay no attention to anything else the Mayans wrote about, which is truly disappointing. Especially since they never themselves said anything would happen on December 21, 2012, the only people who did were money hungry charlatans looking to cash in with the whole nutjob rapture crowd. Yet in reality what the Mayans as well as any ancient culture wrote about or drew, should be studied and paid attention to, to see if there is something worth learning.

Unfortunately when December 21, 2012 comes and goes so too will the opinion of the Mayans by the under educated and naive public.

#103 ·
If there was even the slightest, absolute, miniscule, fraction of a chance that impending doom was near. What would you think it would be? Let's be practical here, even though this isn't a practical conversation. However, let's just get the bullshit out.

If I was ever going to speculate as to what could happen I would have to suggest the Large Hadron Collider over in Switzerland. I'm going to combine that with the same notion of Stephen Kings thriller "The Mist". The idea here is that somehow the particle collider opens some sort of outer dimension that we aren't even aware is actually open. All sorts of different types of species of life are now coming in to our environment. I'm not talking giant spiders, or humanoids. Things like bacteria, and small organisms that we can't see. Many of them air borne, perhaps much of what comes in dies. However, what lingers is what starts this apparent "Zombie Apocalypse" that so many folks love to suggest.

The organisms are flesh consuming bacteria, that also contain a very heavy hallucinogenic property that is beyond our very own brains control. It defines being under the influence. You literally are at the will of the bacteria, and can only understand one thing, and that is to eat human flesh, or anything living, breathing thing for that matter. It's not just about eating humans. Imagine walking down the street, and a woman eating her small Yorkie dog on the sidewalk? Imagine a group of small children eating each others flesh off? Society would be doomed, and earth would be a living hell.

#104 ·
If there was even the slightest, absolute, miniscule, fraction of a chance that impending doom was near. What would you think it would be?
Asteroid.

The asteroid which just passed by on Tuesday, inside the moon's orbit and came within 140,000 miles of our planet, wasn't even found until last Thursday.

I suspect that'd be the best answer to something that can kill us all and catch us off guard.

If you want to go into tinfoil hat wearing territory I suppose the governments can keep impending doom hidden...but I doubt that to be perfectly honest.

#120 ·
oh fuck

Yes, because to everyone else, there's this thing called science.
coming from a guy with a beard slap gif , yeah i just called u out

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.