Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Do You Think Ziggler & Vickie Are Officially Over?

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2012, 11:59 AM   #40 (permalink)
NoyK
No One You Know

NoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselvesNoyK is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Do You Think Ziggler & Vickie Are Officially Over?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHIcagoMade95 View Post
Wait why are you so sure that it's "go away heat"?

Maybe Vickie just plays her role well or maybe people just like to boo her, or have people come to accept that heels nowadays can't get heat & when they see a heel like Vickie getting the heat that heels are supposed to get they automatically assume it's "go away heat".
Because most people I know change or mute the damn channel every time she opens her mouth. Like myself.

Heels are supposed to be booed, but booed in a way that you want to watch them get booed, and be entertained by it. CM Punk is an example, 2002ish Triple H is an example.

Being booed in the sense of "holy #!@, get the @!#$% out of my screen" is not 'doing a good job' at all. It means that person needs to start getting something new and fresh.

NoyK is offline   Reply With Quote