Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - SPOILER *all five books* THREAD FOR Game of Thrones (TV series discussion)

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2012, 10:43 AM   #3072 (permalink)
Schultz
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Schultz needs to make some friendsSchultz needs to make some friendsSchultz needs to make some friendsSchultz needs to make some friendsSchultz needs to make some friendsSchultz needs to make some friendsSchultz needs to make some friendsSchultz needs to make some friendsSchultz needs to make some friendsSchultz needs to make some friendsSchultz needs to make some friends
Default Re: SPOILER *all five books* THREAD FOR Game of Thrones (TV series discussion)

I don't think Doran is manipulating Darkstar, Doran seemed pretty pissed off that Arianne would even consider using someone like him. Varys seems the most logical. I don't think he particularly meant to kill Myrcella either, possibly just send a message. I mean how could he have messed it up, Aerys was pretty busy with Areo and his archers, and even so, if it came to it, I'm sure Darkstar would have dispatched of most of them with ease, if what Doran and Arianne say about him is true.

Mister, that vision in the House of Undying. I know we are supposed to get the impression that its Aegon but I always figured it was Jon Snow. Just seems to me Aegon isn't going to accomplish much in the grand scheme of things, he will take Kings Landing I think, but he'll meet his end soon after.
Schultz is offline   Reply With Quote