Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2012, 10:37 AM   #3270 (permalink)
admiremyclone
Fear, Fruity Pebbles, and Possum Piss

admiremyclone is getting a pushadmiremyclone is getting a pushadmiremyclone is getting a pushadmiremyclone is getting a pushadmiremyclone is getting a pushadmiremyclone is getting a pushadmiremyclone is getting a pushadmiremyclone is getting a pushadmiremyclone is getting a pushadmiremyclone is getting a pushadmiremyclone is getting a push
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

I've just been watching some old Rock/Hogan stuff from 2002 when they had their match. Why oh why can't they do something like that today? It was simple and worked perfectly.

I'm sick of this shoot-style promo stuff with this insider comments. Cena did it last year and CM Punk does it regularly too. Calling people by their real names because they think its cool or something, when really its stupid. Its like they either forget they're supposed to be playing a character, or they're just incapable of putting on a real feud. Either way, it sucks entertainment/excitement out of things so I hope they don't go this route with Rock/Punk.