Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Best posters in this section?

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2012, 11:25 AM   #23 (permalink)
Cookie Monster
Crumbled

Cookie Monster Cookie Monster Cookie Monster Cookie Monster Cookie Monster Cookie Monster Cookie Monster Cookie Monster Cookie Monster Cookie Monster Cookie Monster
Default Re: Best posters in this section?

Quote:
Originally Posted by O JOELY NIGHT View Post
Yes, I did want you to pop in. Especially on May 19th. That would have been nice and warmed my heart very much. There's always next time though, young Cookie.
I'd of happily popped in. I believe I was actually watching the Champions League final though at the time in Germany (weekend trip with a few friends). Was a great atmosphere around the place. I even congratulated a few Chelsea fans for winning the competition.

Contrary to popular belief, It didn't bother me that we didn't get Champions League. Sure we missed our on a lot of money and to showcase our ability in the CL again but we finished fourth after fucking up a massive lead in 3rd place. Chelsea had got to the final and won it, champions deserve to retain there crown and we all know the rules.

Young? Are you sure you have the right guy here? Unless you are actually older than me and supported Chelsea when they were shite.
Cookie Monster is offline   Reply With Quote