Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - When will Orton get another push?

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2012, 08:58 AM   #26 (permalink)
truk83
Getting over in the mid-card

truk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: When will Orton get another push?

Orton is easily the most misused talent in the WWE when you really think it through. There is no real reason this guy shouldn't be on the level of a Rock, or HHH. Although it is Cena that is at the top of the mountain, Orton could have easily shared that spot with Cena. There has not been one greater misuse of talent that I can even remember. His career started off better than it has "peaked". I feel like someone fooled him in to thinking that he could break out in to Hollywood. He seems like he is over acting, or acting to hard for the majority of the time.

From what I hear he has not be happy with the character he was told to portray, and that includes his heel run in Legacy, and his whole role as this "Apex Predator". The Legend Killer was by far the best character he took on, and he said himself it wasn't to far off from who he is as a person. Granted the man is older now, but I still the WWE lost touch with who this man was when they turned him face. He was supposed to be the next HHH, or at least the next great heel our this generation. Right now he certainly is neither one, of those things. Yes, he is popular, and that's merely due to his success earlier in his career.
truk83 is offline   Reply With Quote