Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2012, 08:01 AM   #4769 (permalink)
Brye
I used to be jealous of Arron Afflalo

Brye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whore
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sXe_JOY~! View Post
Breaking the ring is easy. Use a heavyweight type, store a finisher, whip the opponent to the turnbuckle, execute OMG Moment and boom, ring collapse.

Catching finisher is a cunt. I used 'Taker against Kofi to get that trophy, and kept propping Kofi on the turnbuckle so he'd jump attack me. Took 12 attempts, as he would jump down normally the other 11 times.

--------------------

Downloaded the new DLC, and fuck me Ryback is really, really fun to play with. His moveset is pretty sweet, I just wish that Shell Shock looked accurate :/
Catch finisher is easier if you get them to springboard into it. Just put them on the apron and most of the time they'll springboard at you and it works like a charm. Fucking HBK caught me in one in a 20 min match and I lost.

And agreed, Ryback is really fun to play as.

Sig: ABrown & CHAMP

Panthers - Red Sox - Nuggets

WWE Layeth The Smacketh Down
Brye is offline   Reply With Quote