Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Funny Wrestling Pictures II

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2012, 07:05 AM   #812 (permalink)
mattpancamo@yahoo.
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

mattpancamo@yahoo. should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsmattpancamo@yahoo. should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsmattpancamo@yahoo. should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsmattpancamo@yahoo. should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsmattpancamo@yahoo. should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Funny Wrestling Pictures II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eulonzo View Post
lmao

I’m a straight male that would give anything just to be able to ram Dolph Ziggler in his perfect ass for one night.

I bet Ryback thrusts and bangs so hard and fast in bed that he could put a chicks head through the headboard, through the wall and into the next room.

I want to tie CM Punk down on my bed, lick/kiss him all over and then tease the juicy tip of his dick until he blows his load all over himself.

I want to suck John Cena’s throbbing cock for the whole 12 rounds and then have Santino Marella’s saulting headbutt into my asshole.

Marking for AJ Lee, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, Antonio Cesaro, Mark Henry, and CM Punk.