Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Most entertaining club football team(s) to watch

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2012, 02:52 AM   #16 (permalink)
Anark

Anark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Most entertaining club football team(s) to watch

People saying Arsenal don't have a clue. Fair enough mentioning not this current side, but if we're going by past sides, then I remember George Graham and the Gooners shouldn't be anywhere near this kind of conversation because of the crimes against football they committed under that cunt.

I will propose Man United, on the basis that they usually have a wonderful attack and a woeful defence, leading to great goals by them but also allowing even the crappest of teams to have a chance against them.

Entertainment for me isn't watching Barcelona pass around a team for 90 minutes and finish the game with 80% possession. Entertainment needs a good contest and United always have contests. It needs great goals and a bit of controversy, always in abundance at Old Trafford.