Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Mafia - The Quest for the Lombardi Trophy - Night Two

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2012, 12:18 AM   #1643 (permalink)
Bullseye
Humbled

Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500
Default Re: NFL Mafia - The Quest for the Lombardi Trophy - Night Two

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMPULSE View Post
the vote count confirms me as town. sorry if any of y'all felt my activity has been slipping, but i've been doing battle with my internet.

looks like i won for now.
Called it

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocScrooge View Post
You still don't get 'tunneling' but I give up. You're just never gonna get it.
I'll just quote your posts towards me this game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggler Claus View Post
nvm....im not sure who i wanna vote
Herp derp. Pay attention Ziggles.

----------------

Vote: Sterling

Called this scummy prick on my list first day, and always knew something was iffy about his play. the other 2 people that I've replaced Cloverleaf and TKOK for are Titania, and well, would have been Kenny, but that was wrong (so the list isn't always so crash hot.)

Titania's play has been awful, and she did have that interaction with Sterling where she threw off his initial wagon to get him off the hook and attempt to bait the vig out of hiding. Sterling today, Titania tomorrow, and that's gotta be nearly all of them.

Edit - fucking refresh. Great that we got rid of the GF, and @ Skyfall's play that got them both fucked off.