Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - How would you repackage Ted DiBiase?

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2012, 12:07 AM   #19 (permalink)
1andOnlyDobz!
Fired by SCOTT STEINER

1andOnlyDobz! better hope they're relatively new here1andOnlyDobz! better hope they're relatively new here1andOnlyDobz! better hope they're relatively new here1andOnlyDobz! better hope they're relatively new here1andOnlyDobz! better hope they're relatively new here1andOnlyDobz! better hope they're relatively new here1andOnlyDobz! better hope they're relatively new here1andOnlyDobz! better hope they're relatively new here1andOnlyDobz! better hope they're relatively new here1andOnlyDobz! better hope they're relatively new here1andOnlyDobz! better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: How would you Re Package Ted Dibiase?

I wouldn't. The guy's a good wrestler but he doesn't seem to have 'it'. He makes a good midcard babyface with his current gimmick. The only thing I would change is his theme and minitron.

There is one thing I'd do though and it's to put he and Hennig in a tag team together with the whole Dibiase Posse schtick with the tailgating and that. That would also open the opportunity to recreate this 'Fortunate Sons' gimmick in the future, with the right manager.

2014-
1andOnlyDobz! is offline   Reply With Quote