Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Mafia Host List + General Discussion *OVER 9000 games in the Queue*
View Single Post
post #7193 of (permalink) Old 12-07-2012, 01:05 AM
UnDeFeatedSanta
Winter is Coming

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)

Re: Mafia Host List + General Discussion *OVER 9000 games in the Queue*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven Sheps a-swimming View Post
id maybe do smiley mafia sometime in the new year when i have more time. id need someone w/ american sports knowledge tho (aka my sidekick magic)

hey you finally went premium

only mini i was ever scum in i think was hydra. i only played the first few minis really then pick and chose if there was a good theme. I had a run of being scum maybe 2-3 times in a row then that ended after jobbers

Pretty sure we shouldn't cohost together seeing as we're usually two of the most active players. And by usually I mean in like 90% of the games this year we've probably finished top 3 in posting without even reaching day 3.

also not a sidekick.

AGOT had the best scum team bar none due to the discussion/planning/strategy alone. also because the majority of the team hadn't ever had a win as scum before that point(I think) except naffan but he was useless.

and Shepard should help me do end of the year awards or someone else as it probably wouldn't take much effort.

They called him the Lion of Lannister to his face...

...and whispered "Kingslayer" behind his back

The One True God CHANPviaDQ

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome